Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Task Second Life

Look the fantasy of a second life is somewhat appealing, however I am, as some of you may understand flat out living my primary life (which I adore) I can see that with time and an inquisitive nature it would lock you in for hours. I was interested to see universities and countries utilizing for different purposes. I also see it as an interesting tool to use to teach socialization the cause and effect. Different dynamics and how they could interact, I must admit at 7ish in the morning I would quite happily swap my weetbix / nutragrain discussion for a virtual visit to a cafe with some virtual friends to do as..... one can only dream! or can they?

1 comment:

  1. You know that's not a bad idea! I could grunt at people on the internet over my morning cuppa instead of the newspaper. I hope your computer's back on task, there's nothing worse then slow internet (trust me I know, although I suppose I could make a case for leaving early when my internet stops working...) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete